Simplex Fuel Nozzles
For Simplex Fuel Nozzles for the PT6A, our recertification procedure accomplishes the following:
- One day turn on fuel nozzle kits
- Clean & functionally test simplex fuel nozzles
- Exchange fuel nozzle kits
- Fuel nozzle tip replacement
- Flow Check
- Inspection for Damage
- Full Compliance with M.O.R.E. Program Requirements
- One Day Turn Time and Exchanges Available (unless tip replacement required)
- A.O.G. or special requests are always accommodated
Our PT6A Fuel Nozzle recertification for the Simplex Nozzles. We perform a as received function spray check, so we can inform our customers. On whether a borescope inspection is needed to be performed on the Compressor Turbine assembly. We then put the Simplex Fuel Nozzles through a cleaning process, Pressure and Spray check and Sheath inspection to recertify the nozzle adapters. The perfomance of your fuel nozzles will be consistant, safe, and reliable when we are finished.
For more information on Simplex Fuel Nozzles installation, replacement, cleaning or testing, please contact Rocky Mountain Turbine Services today at 888.501.PT6A or fill out our simple form by clicking the request a quote button on this page.
Get more information
Get in touch with a turbine expert and learn how you can save on your next turbine engine repairs